SkinPen microneedling treatments have been clinically proven to improve the appearance of wrinkles of the neck and acne scars in as little as three treatments.
How does microneedling work?
SkinPen treatments create thousands of micochannels into the skin’s surface, stimulating your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimising cellular damage. This treatment is based on revitalising your skin from the inside out. The result is remodelling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
This natural wound healing process works in three phases:
- Phase I: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to cleanse the wound, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is rebuilt with new granulation cells, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase III: Remodelling. The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels.
Did you know? Ninety percent of subjects in the clinical trial would recommend the procedure to family and friends.
Benefits of SkinPen
- Little Downtime: It is a perfect treatment for patients with a busy schedule.
- Natural Recovery: SkinPen’s mechanical process is versatile and usable year-round.
- Ideal for all Skin Types: Clinically proven to be beneficial on all skin types.
- Comfortable: A light numbing cream may be used to minimise discomfort.
What does it treat?
SkinPen treatments treat:
- Acne scars
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven tone & texture