We shine a spot light on the advanced EmpowerRF treatment – Vtone. Learn how this treatment can benefit you and your concerns.
V Tone is specifically designed to strengthen the muscles associated with incontinence and is FDA-cleared to improve all types of urinary incontinence including stress urinary incontinence, urge incontinence, overflow incontinence and function incontinence. It utilizes electromagnetic energy to deliver thousands of supramaximal pelvic muscle contractions in a single session. These contractions re-educate the muscles of incontinent patients. This gentle, effective treatment series rehabilitates a women’s pelvic floor muscles to improve the overall quality of life.
Who is suitable?
Urinary incontinence is very common among women, particularly those who have experienced childbirth or pregnancy and women who are peri-menopausal or in menopause.
The treatment is used to:
- Strengthens Kegel muscles
- Restores vaginal muscle tone
- Reduces symptoms of urinary incontinence
- Improves sexual pleasure
- Improves appearance of lax opening after childbirth
- Highly effective procedure to strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles and improve urinary incontinence symptoms
- Non-invasive and comfortable procedure administered in-office
- No downtime or recovery period and uses no injections, medication, or incisions
For more information or to speak with one of our women’s health doctors about your condition and if VTone is right for you, contact our team today 02 5119 3898 or via email@example.com