Firm, tighten and reverse the signs of aging and reclaim your youthful skin with Morpheus8 (radiofrequency microneedling)
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive, deep fractional RF (radiofrequency) microneedling treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, pore size reduction and overall skin concerns. The device combines the power of radiofrequency and micro-needling to help renew many areas of the face and body.
How it works
How it works
RF energy is delivered through bipolar arrays of pin electrodes providing a triple action of sub-necrotic bulk heating, coagulation of fat and connective tissue, and ablation. The result is improvement in skin surface irregularities, skin tone, laxity, fine lines, wrinkles, and indented scars
Why we use Morpheus 8?
Why we use Morpheus 8?
Fractionated RF energy is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles and rebuild collagen and fat. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin with almost no downtime. The device offers a range of settings that can be customized for patient’s condition and treatment goal.
- Immediately after your treatment most patients will experience a clinical endpoint of erythema (redness) for 1-3 days, however for more aggressive treatments this may last longer. Slight to moderate oedema (swelling) and mild to moderate sunburn sensation are also common post treatment and may last 1-3 days. Skin may crust and peel for 2-7 days depending on the treatment setting.
- Improvement of the texture, tone, and overall appearance of your skin is visible within just a few weeks. This continues to improve over time, with full skin tightening and optimal results appearing around 3 months after treatment.
- Treatment Time – 40 Mins
- Discomfort – Mild to Moderate
- Recovery – 2-3 Days
Preparation and Aftercare
- To discontinue any irritation topical argents for 2-3 days prior to treatment such as AHA, BHA, Retinol.
- To minimize the risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, it is advised to use topical pigment inhibitors (i.e., Tyrosinase Inhibitors) to prep the skin for minimum of 2-3 weeks (face and body)
- Avoid any blood thinner medication such as Aspirin, anti-inflammatories 1 week prior to the treatment.
- Advise your treating physician if you suffer from recurrent herpes infection, as prophylactic anti-viral should be given 2 days prior to commencement of your treatment.
- Arrive to your appointment with clean skin. There should be no lotion, makeup, powder present on the skin to be treated.
- Topical numbing cream should be used as directed by your physician and if suitable for the patient
- Treatment setting or parameters can be adjust based on your condition and treatment goal
- Some patients may require nerve block or tumescent anaesthesia when using higher energy level
- Areas of dental crowns, caps, braces, or other metal dental implants may be more sensitive to treatment and your treatment doctor may use dental rolls, gauze, or a tongue depressor to isolate the area and make the treatment more comfortable
- Tip of the handpiece will be applied to the skin with complete contact and firm pressure. Pulses of energy then can be delivered separately to cover the entire treatment area. Additional passes may be necessary to achieve desirable clinical endpoint.
- Apply healing or antibiotic ointment post treatment twice daily for 1-2 days
- If required, use gentle cold compresses post treatment to reduce swelling / inflammation
- Avoid heat inducing activities for 1-2 days post treatment (i.e., hot baths, massage, sauna, excessive sweating, strenuous exercise)
- Use gentle cleaner and moisturiser to keep the treatment area clean and hydrated
- Avoid perfumed creams or moisturiser for 2-3 days
- Makeup may not be worn for 24 hours after the procedure. If there are no areas with active oozing and warm redness, makeup maybe applied after this time
- You may resume your usual skin care product but avoid stimulating active ingredients on the treatment areas for 5-7 days (i.e., AHA, BHA, Retinol)
- Avoid direct sun exposure, and use zinc based broad spectrum sun scream daily
- There may be some micro-crusts or scabs as your skin started to heal. Do not pick or pull at those micro-scabs (they will fall off naturally as skin cells turn over)
- Abdominal Skin Laxity
- Morpheus8 Body RF Micro-Needling
- 3 Treatments
Pricing & Packages
Skin Tightening with Morpheus 8
- Morpheus 8® – Full Face or Neck* $1000
- Morpheus 8® – Face & Neck* $1650
- * We recommend 3 treatments 4 weeks apart for optimal results
- Morpheus 8® Advance Technique – Face or Neck $2500
- Morpheus 8® Advance Technique – Face & Neck $3750