Are you looking for remarkable results but not a facelift?
Beautifully refined facial contouring in just one treatment with FaceTite & AccuTite
FaceTite & AccuTite are the most advanced facial contouring & refinement procedure that is comparable to a surgical facelift, without the large scars. FaceTite & AccuTite utilises minimally invasive radio-frequency energy to melt fat and tighten skin. It can provide dramatic improvement in skin laxity on the face and neck which was previously only attainable through a surgical procedure.
How it works
How it works
During the procedure, a small non-aspirating cannula (internal electrode) is safely placed in the subdermal layer (fat layer). Heat is generated as the RF energy flows from the tip of cannula directly to the external electrode placed on the skin surface. This in turn will create optimal temperature gradient between cannula and skin surface that allows the double benefit of internal adipose coagulation (fat melting) and fibrous septa network contraction, as well as gentle trans-dermal tissue remodeling (collagen remodeling).
Why we use FaceTite & AccuTite?
Why we use FaceTite & AccuTite?
FaceTite & AccuTite is a non-surgical facial contouring procedure for those patients who are not yet ready for a surgical procedure but want optimal outcome. It can be done under local anaesthesia in the office with only 2-3 days of downtime. Utilising Radiofrequency Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL) technology, these have been clinically proven to provide significant contraction with subdermal adipose tissue remodelling.
Published studies has shown that RFAL treatment can result in up to 35% area contraction over the course of 1 year, with 25% area contract occurring by 6 months. Generally, after AccuTite or FaceTite procedure, it takes 3-6 months before any changes in skin tightening can be perceived AND twelve months before results in skin tightening can be appreciated.
However, when combining with other treatment modalities such as thread lifts or RF microneedling, patients may notice pleasing result early on.
- Treatment Time – 60 Mins
- Discomfort – Mild
- Recovery – 7 Days
Accutite & FaceTite
Preparation and Aftercare
- Avoid all anti-inflammatories and blood thinners 2 weeks prior to your treatment, this includes prednisone, aspirin, naproxen, ibuprofen, etc. If you need these products for your health, please do not stop your medication without permission from your primary healthcare provider.
- Avoid supplements that can increase bruising, some of which include: alpha-lipoic acid, acetyl-l-carnitine, cinnamon, clove, CoQ10, chamomile, creatine, echinacea, ephedra, fish oil, garlic, ginger, ginkgo, ginseng, glucosamine, glutamine, goldenseal, L-carnosine, licorice, milk thistle, resveratrol, turmeric, St. John’s wort & vitamin E.
- No alcohol during 7 days before and 2 days after AccuTite or FaceTite (alcohol decreases resistance to infection). Avoid red wine for 10 days before the procedure because it can possibly increase bruising.
- Avoid tobacco smoking. No smoking is permitted for at least 1 week before and 2 weeks after the procedure. Nicotine interferes with the healing process.
- Arrive with no facial makeup or contact lenses. Do not wear any unnecessary jewellery, no perfume, and minimize use of cosmetics.
- Diet before procedure should include a light, low fat meal, such as toast and juice, fruit, dry cereal and/or non-fat milk no closer than 2 hours before the procedure.
The area of skin laxity to be treated will be identified and marked out. A moderate amount of local anaesthesia will be injected into the soft tissue to provide adequate pain relief and as a result, there may be moderate amount of tissue distension. Few tiny punctures are made to allow insertion of a small cannula (internal electrode) under the skin. Once internal probe is placed safely in the subdermal layer. Your doctor will activate the device and RF energy will be delivered into tissues to generate heat. Tip of cannula will be moved slowly in retrograde fashion along the treatment area to provide controlled tissues heating. This process will be repeated until ideal internal & external temperature is reached.
- Compression garment should be worn for the first 48 hours following the procedure. After 48 hours, you may wear the garment in the evening and while sleeping for at least two weeks or until swelling subsides. The garment ideally should be worn for 12 hours per day for the first 2 weeks.
- Cleanse the treated areas gently with mild cleanser such as Cetaphil or QV and water after 48 hours. Avoid drying or irritating facial products including Retinol and acids (Salicylic, Glycolic, etc.) for 3 weeks after the procedure.
- Make-up may be applied as soon as 72 hours after the procedure to cover any redness or bruising.
- Limit physical activity and exposure to excessive heat (i.e. hot showers or sauna) and UV light for 2 weeks.
- For facial and neck procedures: Sleep on several pillows or in a recliner to keep your head elevated for at least two to three days to help minimize swelling. Minimise talking and chewing for 48 hours. We recommend following a soft diet for the first 48 hours.
- DO NOT drink alcohol for several days as instructed by the doctor after this procedure. Drinking alcohol can negatively affect healing and can cause thinning of the blood, bleeding, crusting and/or bruising
Pricing & Packages
Facetite & Accutite
- Lower Face Non-Surgical Facelift $3250
- Neck & Submental $3250
- Lower Face & Neck Combination $5750