“Say Goodbye to Facial Veins and Rosacea with Laser Therapy”
Are you tired of feeling self-conscious about your facial veins and redness caused by rosacea? If so, you’re not alone. Many people struggle with these conditions, which can be difficult to treat with traditional methods. Fortunately, laser therapy offers a safe and effective solution that can help you achieve clearer, smoother skin.
How it works
How it works
Laser vein treatment is a non-invasive procedure that uses high-energy laser light to target and destroy unsightly veins on the face. The laser heats up the vein, causing it to collapse and eventually fade from view. Similarly, laser therapy for rosacea is a non-invasive treatment that can help reduce redness, inflammation, and visible blood vessels on the face. The laser targets the blood vessels under the skin, causing them to coagulate and shrink, resulting in a reduction in redness and a more even skin tone. These treatments are quick and require little to no downtime.
Why we use Vascular Laser
Why we use Vascular Laser
One of the primary benefits of vascular laser treatment for facial redness and rosacea is its precision. The laser targets only the blood vessels causing the discoloration, leaving the surrounding tissue unharmed. This means that you can achieve significant results without the risks and side effects associated with more invasive treatments.
Another benefit of vascular laser treatment is that it can provide long-lasting results. While multiple sessions may be required depending on the severity of your condition, most patients experience a significant improvement in the appearance of their skin that can last for years.
The expected results from vascular laser treatment for facial redness and rosacea vary depending on the individual. However, many patients see a noticeable reduction in redness and visible blood vessels after just one session. Over time, the treated vessels are absorbed by the body, resulting in a clearer, more even complexion.
- Treatment Time – 60 mins
- Discomfort – Mild
- Recovery – 2 Days
Preparation and Aftercare
4 weeks prior to the treatment
- Please inform the doctor if you have taken Roaccutane (oral acne medication) in the past 6 month.
- Do not sunbathe or use sunbeds.
- Do not use fake tans.
1 week prior to the treatment
- Discontinue any irritative topical actives such as Tretinoin, Retinol, AHA/BHA, Vitamin C.
- Do not use any medication that causes photosensitivity such as Tetracycline or Minocycline.
- Do not wax, thread, or tweeze hair from the treatment area.
- Do not use depilatory creams or bleach hair in the treatment area.
- Do not have electrolysis on the treatment area.
- Reduce sun exposure.
2 days prior to the treatment
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medicine.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol.
- Protective eye shields are worn throughout the treatment.
- Vascular laser treatment is non-invasive and feels like a series of quick stings, like a rubber band flicking on the skin.
- A sensation of heat that may persist for a few minutes after treatment.
- Treatments take from just a few minutes to 30 minutes or more depending on the size of the area to be treated.
- Apply a wrapped cool compress or wrapped ice pack to the treatment areas for 10 minutes every 1-2 hours as needed to reduce post treatment swelling and redness.
- Use mild cleanser twice daily for 3-5 days, and do not rub the skin vigorously.
- Use regular non-occlusive hydrating cream to keep treatment area hydrated until your skin has resumed normal function (5-7 days).
- Avoid hot baths, sauna, sweat inducing exercise for 2-3 days.
- Strict sun protection and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen of SPF 50+ for 4 weeks after your treatment.
- Avoid harsh topical products such as AHAs, BHAs, vitamin A for at least 7 days.
- May resume wearing makeup as normal 2 days after the procedure. Make sure makeup brushes are clean and there are no crusts or scabs on skin before you resume cosmetics.
- Do not scratch, pick, pull at or abrade the treated skin. If a crust or scab occurs, you can apply topical wound gel or antibiotic ointment twice daily until it comes off naturally.
- Avoid shaving and waxing in the areas of treatment for 7 days.
Pricing & Packages
Vascular Laser For Facial Redness & Rosacea
- Full Face $750
- Full Face & Neck $950
- For best results: Depending on the level of concern, most patients see best results from 3-5 treatments, 4 weeks apart.
Vascular Laser Treatment Packages
- Treatment Course of 3 Sessions Pay for 3 get 4